Thursday, October 22, 2015

Guilty.

Lately I feel like I've been very selfish, vain, and greedy. I focus so much on looking good for work everyday that I don't stop and embrace the chaos of the early morning when Carter is up and ready to go go go. I feel really guilty.
I've decided to go on a no buy break. No more makeup/clothes/unnecessary things for myself... I'm putting a cap on my morning routine of 20 minutes. The rest of my morning needs to be spent hugging my son, sipping coffee as he sits in my lap with his current favorite book. I need to wake up early and stop spending so much time on my makeup and more time centering myself for the day, more time with the boy just enjoying those extra minutes each day with him... because I know that I'll end up missing him so much during the day that I will regret not taking the time to just sit with him for a little while longer while I still can.

No comments:

Post a Comment